Native 8(a) Origins
This is an introductory of the Origins of the 8(a) Program by Robin Danner for the Tulsa, OK Native 8(a) Workshop.
- What is an 8(a) Business or Firm?
- SBA Native 8(a)
- U.S. Government Policy Eras
- Native 8(a) - The Origins
- Indians & Indian Lands
- Five Major Categories of Alaska Native Organizations
- The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA)
- After ANCSA
- ANC Regional Map
- ANC Summary
- Native Hawaiian Organizations
- Native Community Enterprise 8(a)
- Native 8(a) Timeline
- 35 States with Federally Recognized Tribes & Native Trust Lands