Our Mission & Objectives
The Native American Contractors Association's (NACA's) mission is to enhance self-determination through preservation and enhancement of government contracting participation based on the unique relationship between Native Americans and the federal government.
NACA Strives to:
- Preserve and enhance the rights of Native enterprises in government contracting;
- Monitor and advocate policies, regulatory actions, and legislative matters to preserve our contracting rights;
- Build strong alliances between members and with other minority and non-minority organizations with similar goals;
- Implement a strong public relations strategy; and
- Embrace good value to the government and national interests emphasizing the use of best practice models and sustained ethical practices and policies.